3.06.2011

Fajita Quesadillas

This really is an easy, fast meal. There are some inbetween steps not pictured such as shredding or slicing the chicken and crumbling the bacon. You can also add any fillers you'd like. I have sauteed mushrooms with the peppers and onions, used multi-colored peppers, added black beans, corn, tomatoes, fresh green onions w/ tops...the options are only limited to your palate. Add a side dish of rice, refried beans, sour cream, and salsa and I promise you won't be sad you stayed in to eat! 

- Apple


Step 1: Cook Chicken


Step 2: Cook Bacon


Step 3: Saute peppers and onions until blackened (not burnt)


Step 4: Layer cheese and other filling (chicken, bacon, etc.). Fold in half and grill.


Step 5: Dish up and enjoy!



2 comments:

Wickedstepmother said...

These look really good - I've got them on my list to try.

JalaPeno

Wickedstepmother said...

ok - I got me some burrito tortilla's the other day and sun when we went to costco I got two of those huge roasted chickens and picked them. I've got chicken quesadilla's on my list...soon, soon!

I tell you - those chickens are a great deal. $4.99 for one and they are like twice the size of kroger (an hour drive though

JalaPeno