4.02.2011

Deals of the Week

I am so excited to post my deals that I got today. I saw in my local ad that they have the following sale...
"Buy any Dove, Suave, Axe, or Vaseline Intensive Care totaling $15 or more and save $5 instantly". So I'm looking through my coupons and I see in last weeks newspaper they have coupons for a lot of this stuff. My hubby and I probably won't be needing anymore bodywash, lotion, or deoderants for a while! On my last shopping trip I got 2 bottles of Oil of Olay bodywashes for free, I also have 2 bottles of Oil of Olay lotions (free) and either 3 or 6 bottles of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion from a shopping trip I posted on a couple of weeks ago. I had to ring this up in 3 seperate orders which worked out to my advantage because after the first purchase I got a $3 off coupon which I used on the next order and after that order I got another $3 off your next purchase which I used on my third order. I figured that I have saved 62%!!!  That's crazy! Anyway here are today's deals:

For Me:
2 Dove deoderants ($4.59 minus $1 coupon), Dove shampoo and conditioner ($6 minus $1 coupon), Dove body wash ($5.29 minus $1 coupon), Dove 6 pack bar soap (was $7.29 on sale for $5.29 minus $1 coupon).

For Hubby:
2 Suave shampoo and conditioner in one ($5.60 minus $1 coupon), 3 Dove for Men deoderants ($10.50 minus $1 coupon), 3 Suave Men's bodywashes ($5.79 on sale plus buy two get one free coupon so the computer took off $2), 2 Dove for Men bodywashes ($6.60 minus $1 coupon).

OK. So then this is when the magic happened. $5 was automatically taken off of each order totaling $15 off the bat, plus 2 $3 off your next purchase coupons is another $6 saved, plus all of my coupons totaling $9 is a savings of $30 and finally add in sale prices (which I didn't include the regular prices above except for the bar soaps) and that's another $6! AWESOME!!!

So here's the rundown:

5 Men's bodywashes
1 Women's bodywash
6 bars of soap
2 Women's deoderant
3 Men's deoderant
2 shampoo's and conditioner's in one
1 shampoo for me
1 conditioner for me

Total cost: $22. Would have paid $58 full price. And remember this is name brand stuff,  not store brand. I think that's pretty impressive! That's like $1.38 per item!

Here are all of my goods:


Even my cat could sniff out this great deal :)



If you smell anything clean around here it's just me and my hubby! LOL!!! :)

Apple

No comments: