5.27.2011

Good Deals Day

Today I was at the mall and decided to stop by Gymboree. I was shocked to see that everything in their store was $12.99 and under! I have never seen a sale like that at Gymboree before. One of the ladies who work their told me that the sale is going on until next Sunday. So if you like Gymboree, get there soon. I doubt they'll have a good selection by next Sunday. I lucked out today. I don't know when it started, but they weren't very busy when I got there.

Anyway, I stopped by  JoAnn's today and I got some pretty good deals there too. They have their flannel marked down to $2.50/yd which is awesome for me because I want to make some burp cloths. I bought some Warm n' Natural batting at 40% off too.

I then went to Hobby Lobby to see if I could find flower petals because I saw a really cute idea for a backpack. I can't wait to do that project!

Here is a list of projects I plan to get done in the next few days/weeks:

Flower Petal Backpack
Burp Cloths
Child's Apron
Summer Bag for me!

I promise I will get to sewing soon! Right now there are just so many other things that have to be done, unfortunately my craft or sewing time falls to the bottom of the list.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Apple

No comments: