9.27.2011

Pirate Swords and Hooks

OK. So I'm kinda done with making stuff for the pirate party. I've been a little under the weather lately and the thought of trying to make anything else hasn't been very appealing, so I cheated. I ended up going back to a different Target and they had some of those foam swords for $1 each. Today I decided to try the dollar store again to see if I could find a hook and I was in luck! I found a pack that has a hook, eyepatch, 3 silver coins, an earring, and a compass all for the grand total of $1. So I ended up spending $10 for 5 swords and 5 goody packs of pirate stuff. Here are the pics:




The day of the party I'll make sure to take a picture of everything because I have a fisherman's net and I bought seashells to put in it. I'm also planning on a couple of other things to put up in the house. I was going to make a pirate ship, which is probably not going to happen, but we'll see.

Apple

No comments: