12.17.2011

Reindeer Ornaments

In my last post I said that we were doing a family tree this year where we'll make the ornaments. I was planning on making snowflake ornaments, but just decided to hang up some of the snowlake ornaments that I already had. Maybe next year we'll make them. Anyway, we did make reindeer. They turned out really cute. I used the template from here. I resized it, printed it out, traced it onto brown craft foam and cut it out. We just used buttons, pom poms, googly eyes, and marker to complete them. I punched a hole in the top, threaded ribbon through it and hung it on the tree. Here's what they look like:

This is mine:

This is my little one's: 

This is my hubby's: 

They turned out really cute. They're the perfect size and look nice on the tree. Next up...the Gingerbread Man!

Apple

No comments: