7.14.2012

Pacifier Clips

I have purchased a couple of pacifier clips recently, but I didn't really care for the way they looked. I never thought to make my own until I stumbled upon THIS. It looked easy enough so I made four. I switched it up a little. Instead of using ribbon down the center of the clips I used coordinating fabric. I didn't take pictures of how I made the strip for the middle, but this is what I did:

I took one strip of fabric that was 1.5"x10" and folded it right side together lengthwise and sewed a stitch all along the side. Then I flipped it right side out and ironed flat with the seam in the center. I didn't bother to finish the ends because I sewed it onto the main fabric before finishing the clip. Then just finish following the instructions for the remaining pieces. The only thing is I didn't have to add any ribbon at the end of the project because I added the coordinating "ribbon" in the beginning. Here's how it turned out:






Just make sure you put the suspender clip on the right way. I put it on backwards and now have to undo my stitches and re-attach it. Ugh! Luckily I only did it on one clip though.



Apple

No comments: