4.08.2012

Resurrection Garden 2

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Easter morning was just as exciting as I was hoping it would be for my little one. When we came downstairs we looked at the garden and the stone had rolled away. My little one looked inside and said with absolute excitement "It's just the cloth!". It was AWESOME! I'm so happy we did this.

Remember this is what it looked like originally:

When we went to bed Saturday night everything looked a little sad and this is what we saw:

This is what it looked like Easter morning: 

And here is a closeup of the stone rolled away and inside the tomb is just the cloth.

This was such a wonderful way to bring the Easter story to life. My little one had a lot of questions about what happened to Jesus and why. My husband and I were so proud because the questions were asked in such a way that we knew there was understanding. A happy day indeed!


Apple

No comments: